Friends of Hawthorne PTA Special Topic:
Savvy Parents Safe Kids
a parenting workshop on child safety
11/18/2015, 6:00–7:30 PM
Hawthorne Cafeteria (potluck)
This workshop on child safety will cover topics such as:
- The Fab 5 Questions YOU need to be asking before Play dates
- Cell phones for kids?
- Talkative kids (blessing or a curse?)
- Safety conversation starters.
- Teaching your child about body safety
- Out and about neighborhood safety
- Safety tools: What works? What doesn’t?
- Red Flags parents need to watch out for
- The “Super 10” every kid should know
We all want to keep our kids safe… join us and learn how to use our easy tips and tools that make safety fun not scary.
No graphic conversations. No scare tactics. Want to learn more? Contact Kim Estes at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at savvyparentssafekids.com