Be a part of the redesign of Hawthorne's playground! Join us as we present different design concepts. Everyone will have the opportunity to share feedback and ideas so that we can create one single focused master plan.
Dinner will start at 5:30pm, the meeting at 6pm.
Some key decisions we'll need to make include:
- Ideas for improving access/entrances?
- What types of new elements are most important? Adventurous play elements, quiet sitting space, paths and exploring spaces, loose part play, digging areas?
- What is the best place for ball play?
- What do we envision for the future of the garden space?
- How can this space best celebrate our diverse community?
This is a SUPER important meeting. We are thrilled by the large turnout at out first meeting in late January. This time, we’re hoping for even greater numbers and a diverse cross-section of our community that represents Hawthorne’s rich mix of cultures and backgrounds.